We are a devoted fly fishing club covering all of San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara counties for the family and the individual. Our website provides access to club fishing trips, fly casting lessons, fly tying workshops and fly fishing information. Come to our meetings the second Thursday of each month.
In Fly Fishing
- Presidents message from Eric Tinglof
- SLFF Presenter – Jim Cox, Western Rivers Conservancy
- How to fish midges – Lance Gray
- Annual Banquet Invitation
- Details on upcoming events….and more!
This month's events
2023 Event Calendar
2024 Annual Banquet
- Please plan to join us for our annual banquet in March.
- Full information & online ticket sales available on our website.
Fish'in Since '75
The Santa Lucia Fly Fishers fly fishing club was established in 1975 to give local area fly fishers of San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Santa Maria and northern Santa Barbara, CA, of all skill levels, participation in a club to learn, share and experience the challenges of our sport in salt water surf, and fresh water rivers and lakes.